Saturday 21 May 2011

Art Journaling

Hey everyone, hope you all have a lovely weekend. Im going to a friends house tonight as it was her birthday the other days and shes having a girlie sleepover, I think theres 8 of us going in total I can see a lot of wine, snacks and maybe face packs in my near future !!!!

Ive been art journaling alot lately I really love getting messy with inks and paints and I never know what im going to journal about until its finished. Here some pages ive made recently. I really love the colours of the first one I love using pinks and oranges together, even though I dont actually like the colour pink, strange isnt it.
 

4 comments:

  1. Laura \i just lurve this art journalling! colours, images and quotes are super cool!! lurve

    Kazxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so fab Laura, I love the quotes and lettering and gorgeous backgrounds! Hope you have fun later, it sounds great! :) Love, Georgia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pages, Laura...hope your sleep over is fun!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pages are fantastic. i know what you mean about not liking pink but finding you use it a lot :P

    Love that first quote in particular!

    ReplyDelete