Wednesday 4 May 2011

Distressed Sweet Pea

 
I love this steampunk sweet pea image by Brigid Ashwood you can find it here on the plate 104 it comes with another gorgeous fairy and a gear stamp, which I used to make the gear embellishments. I coloured my image and gears using Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pads in Rusty Hinge, Wild Honey and Spun Sugar. I am so pleased with how the colours turned out, will definately be using these again some time. I used a Paper Distresser tool around the edges of my image and paper and inked using rusty hinge again. The designer paper is from the Crowed Attic paper stash, loving these papers so much.
I just wanted to also say thank you everyone for your lovely anniversary wishes xxxx

4 comments:

  1. Laura, it is amazing! Very cute colouring!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous - love her and love your colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!What a cool stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning, love the image, colors, gears ~ Just everything about this! TFS

    ReplyDelete