Tuesday 5 July 2011

Caged Bird Tag


I am in love this is die !!!! its the first time ive had a play with Tim Holtz caged bird die and I love it !!!! I cut the cage out of black card then used perfect pearls mists in heirloom gold, and sprayed away, love the effect it made :) The tag is a size 8 craft tag which I inked using color washes in lettuce and stream, really love these :) and think this colour combo is FAB. The gorgeous vine stamp is from the dylusions around the edge set which I then doodled around using a inkssentials white pen. The text was computer generated I distressed this and the bird using tumbled glass distress ink.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely, lovely tag Laura...I love the colours you have used...

    Kirsti xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning background, love how you used the leaf

    ReplyDelete