Friday 22 July 2011

Fragments Mirror




LOVED making this sooooooo much !!!!! I started by using Vintage Photo Distress Stain to cover my mirror, I used Tim Holtz Fragments to create the tiles and all the paper used to make my tiles is from the Crowded Attic Paper Stash.

Im really looking forward to tonight the Hubster is taking me to go see the new Harry Potter film YAY weve watched all the older ones last week back to back (not to my hubbys liking hahahahaha) oh well like I said to him, he married me its his tough luck hahahaha

5 comments:

  1. This is fab!! Enjoy Harry potter.... hubby won't let me go until the crowds go down. grrr lol, we've done the same thing too watching them all lately xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW you have been busy.. look amazing :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is fab.... i've used a couple of these mirrors as bases for canvases... they are great and love your fragmented one. Enjoy Harry Potter... !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the mirror, fabulous job! Enjoy Harry Potter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow Laura, this is sooo stunning, I love it! The tiled effect looks amazing, so striking!
    Hope you enjoyed Harry Potter, I thought it was brilliant! :) Love, Georgia xx

    ReplyDelete