Thursday 7 July 2011

Studio 490 Art from the Heart Card


LOVE these stamps !!!! this set has to be my favourite Studio 490 I think ? maybe ? its a very hard decision hehehehehe I used the Art from the Heart stamp set for this card. I made the text background by using white card stock and stamping the text from the set using Peeled Paint Distress Stain then distressed the edges using Wild Honey Distress Ink. The tulip I made by paper piecing the stamp using red and green card stock. The text I made using Maya Road chipboard letters and Peeled Paint distress stain.

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, colours are fab really cheerful xx


    kazx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gorgeous! I love that tulip. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card, love love the flower! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for popping by my blog and for your lovely comment.
    Hugs
    Carrie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete