Friday 26 August 2011

Now doing Workshops !!!!!

Hey everyone sorry I've not been around much lately, I've been mega busy getting everything ready for the up and coming shows, if your at Sandown or Ally Pally please pop by and say hello.

I just thought I would let you all know my latest bit of exciting new, Artful Splodger is now doing workshops :)

Heres is a piccie of what we will be creating in the first workshop which will be held on the 16 Oct in St Albans, Hertfordshire.


For more information or to book a place click here.


4 comments:

  1. ahhhh noo, too far away for me, but hope its a great success!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're welcome, one day may make it to a workshop :) i'm off to the bristol craft show too - maybe we could meet for a cuppa or something if you have any spare time!?x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous - hope you've got lots of class members!!! Love it! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw I wish I was coming to Ally Pally now :D But am brokedy broke after the house move. Maybe get to the April one! The classes look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete