Tuesday 16 August 2011

Sweet Pea - The Dragonfly

Hey everyone, hope your all well, sorry ive been a bit missing in action lately, life is very hectic at Splodger im super busy at the moment ordering like mad all the latest products ready for the up and coming shows, im getting very excited and a bit nervous now ekkkk, ive also been try to arrnge some workshop for later on in the year, watch this space :)

anyway on to my card ....


I LOVE this stunning image !!!! I used a sweet pea stamp called the dragonfly to create this card, which I coloured using derwent watercolour pencils, I then added diamond stickles to the dragonflies wings for some extra sparkle. The sentiment comes with the stamp set which I stamped onto white card then distressed using tumbled glass distress ink. The scrummy papers are Prima Madeline, the flowers are also prima which I then added MME torquoise gems to the centres. The doily edge on the background papers I created using Martha Stewarts Doily punch.

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Laura - I love your colouring and the flowers are sooo pretty! :) Love, Georgia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning!!! LOVE the stamp!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Laura!! Wow this is stunning!! Fabulous colouring and gorgeous colours and layout!! So glad to see that everything is going sooooo well for you!! Trying to make it to Sandown so will definitely stop by if I get there!! Loved your makes in this month's Craft Stamper too - go girl!!! Hugs, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete