Thursday 14 April 2011

Art Journaling

Sorry my lovelies, ive not posted for a week !!!! I have no idea where time goes to sometimes, although I have been nosing about on lovely blogs hehehehe I thought id share some journal pages with you all, I was going to share more than 2 pages but my camera just died on me, opps oh well saves some pages for another day I suppose hehehehe

The first one is a bit of a mop up page that just sort of evolved from mopping up ink from my stencils after use. These are some old piccies of me and my brother taken a couple of years ago. The second page I made a while ago, the quote is Kurt Cobain (aka god hehehehe) and hey who doesnt love a naked man with a guitar !!! YUM although I wasnt keen on this ones face so I covered up with rock n roll cut from a mag hehehe the paint on this page is Claudine Hellmuth Studio Paints (LOVE these paints)

11 comments:

  1. This is great!! Love the Kurt quote (I think he's god too!! hehe)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes love the body shame about the face, guitar looks good too, 2 great layouts.
    No flowers yet boo hoo.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these Laura, i love the quote too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Laura, really love the quote too x

    kazxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the layouts, and another vote for the quote here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. fab quote Laura and great journal pages!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well! The guitar makes for a nice, brief outfit.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh now I love these! Fabulous pages, love that quote for the bottom one :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. The first page looks fab ... the second one?? PHWOARRRR! ahem ...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous art journal pages! Kim

    ReplyDelete