Monday 4 April 2011

Sweet Pea Mothers Day Cards

Morning my lovelies I hope you all have a FAB weekend and all your mummies got spoilt rotton. We spent the afternoon with Jays mum, then we had my mum, dad and nan over for dinner yesterday which was really nice. I thought id show you the cards I made for my mum and Jays mum. Both are using sweet pea stamps I just love these stamps so much , they are so pretty. The first card was for Jays mum I used Rachel Anderson's Angelic stamp and Prima Madeline papers (loving these prima paper pads there sooooo gorgeous) then the second card was for my mum which I made using Ching Chou Kuiks Poppy Love stamp, I think this is one of my favourite sweet pea stamps.

6 comments:

  1. these are beautiful Laura. How did you colour them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty I love how you have coloured her hair x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous Laura, lovely images, yes i did get your message hun. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a gorgeous card Laura! I love the sweet image and your gorgeous colours and flowers! :) Love, Georgia xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards! Love these images) Sorry, I have not these stamps to play with them even..

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow Laura that top image is just stunning, I love it...two beautiful cards beautifully coloured
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete