Thursday 28 April 2011

A Quick Update on New Stock

Just to let you know im still here !!! and I still putting more products on the site YAY ive finally finished loading the latest Tim Holtz products I have in stock including the gorgeous configurations print trays, plaquettes, tiny attachers and LOADS more !!!!



I am also now stocking the gorgeous Martha Stewart Punches YUM


So many gorgeous new products added to the site check out this FAB pom pom ribbon I LOVE IT !!!! available in 5 different colours
So as you can see im not ignoring you all im just making sure you all get the latest goodies and scrummy stuff. I still have loads of new products to add over the next couple of days, its like a craft bomb has exploded here at the moment hehe xxxx

2 comments:

  1. YUMMY! Of course Tim Holtz is awesome but I am love love loving that MS punch! Is it a new design. TFS

    ReplyDelete