Friday 1 April 2011

March Came and Went !!!!

WOW how fast was March it seemed like the month passed within a blink of an eye !!! probably because I was sooooo busy getting everything ready for the grand opening, here is my March journal calender for Katies Challenge, cant believe im still keeping pace with this one, best go and get a start on Aprils pages in a min hehehehe
I had a lovely day yesterday popped out with my mum and dad for an hour to the RSPCA to go and see there new baby, we lost our Jack Russell Jerry last year after him being with us for 21 years, the whole family took it rather badly, but yesterday out of the blue my parents said they had found there new baby, his name is Elmo he is a 6 month old jack russell and hasnt had a very nice life so far poor little thing, they said it was love at first sight and he is soooo cute I think there counting down the days now to bring him home hehehehe

22 comments:

  1. Wow, you were quick off the mark to link up! Your calendar looks fab and what a great way to keep a record of your exciting new venture. Haven't had time this week to shop, but I'll be having a look soon. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. grate page,
    love your banner,
    fab colours

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks very breezy and springy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Laura, thank you for stopping by my blog! Your March pages are gorgeous honey and so neat! How do you do that??? Mine are always messy hahaha!!!! Looking forward to seeing your April pages and now I am off to see your shop!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ditto Karen, mine are also messy as well - yours are gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this. Lovely banner, really great butterflies and flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooooh - what did you launch?! Sounds exciting! Great page - I love the banner.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the spring air !! Very beautiful !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooh Laura, March looks great - I do love that banner in the corner :) And congrats on the online store - will have a really good browse asap! x x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Laura, great pages again love your butterflies. Will be shopping soon x

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your squares with the simple outlines and a bit of glitter, might have to steal that for another month, Siobhan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely flutterbys for march.... might have to borrow some of your ideas for April.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous Laura - so fresh and fun - reminds me of a spring garden fate.
    Tons of luck with your shoppe too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great page! I love the banners too! Hope all goes well with your new furry bundle of joy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great pages love the banner and butterflies. Good luck with the shop will definitely take a look.
    So happy Elmo is going to a loving home. xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovley pages, I love the colours and the banner :-)
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely colour scheme and great bunting.
    Happy crafting, Erika.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Like the layout and what, no dates? That would confuse me, (not difficult) lol. Interesting to see the build up to the launch of your shop and the very best of luck with it by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely calendar page! I agree, these butterflies are sweet :]

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely pages, bunting is such a good idea, I love it on journal pages.Good Luck with your new venture!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely page, the flower stamp and banner are great x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great pages with the flowers, butterflies and the banner.

    ReplyDelete